Best Mileage Electric Scooter In India: The electric market in India is growing very quickly today, and new options are arising for EVs. When you look at it, it’s like an era of change with many well-known brands and new ones launching e-scooters. Because of the revolutionary stage of the e-scooter, there are a lot of options on our hands today.
One of the most important aspects to consider when buying the most efficient electric scooter is the riding distances or best mileage electric scooter in india.
Due to the lack of charging infrastructure Indian consumers aren’t able to benefit from purchasing electric vehicles. It’s understandable as the idea of being in a remote location with a depleted battery without a charging point to use it, can be a depressing thought.
Fortunately there are so many options in the market that gives you a good mileage. So here in this article we’ll discuss about the Best Mileage Electric Scooter In India.
Table of Contents
Claimed Range- 300km/h
The electric scooter manufacturer from Bangalore has unveiled Simple One, an electric scooter with a driving range of up to 300 km in a single charge. With this claim of driving range, Simple One has surpassed its competitors by a substantial margin , leaving the gap to be filled.
- The model comes with 6.4kWh peak power.
- It has single and dual swappable battery.
- The company states that accelerating 0-40 km/h is accomplished within 2.85 seconds.
- The top speed limit is 105 km/h.
- This e-scooter is available in four colours, Brazen black Namma Red, Grace White as well as Azure Blue.
- Its suspension are accomplished by telescopic forks at the front and mono-shocks at the rear.
- There are 180mm and 200mm discs brakes at the front and rear, respectively.
|Charging Time||1 hr 5 min|
|Top Speed||105 Kmph|
- All-LED lighting
- Large 30 litre storage under the seat
- Combined braking system
- Instrument cluster
- A 7-inch TFT
- OTA updates
- Geo fencing
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Vehicle tracking
Simple One Electric Scooter Price
The ex-showroom price of Simple One Electric Scooter is Rs. 1,09,999.
Ola S1 Pro
Range- 181 km
The model is among the most well-known among the electric two-wheelers due its flexibility. It was launched in August 2021. Additionally the performance of this vehicle is also remarkable and superior to many of its similar models.
Ola has racked up reservations of Rs.600 crores since the beginning, which implies that all of India was enticed by its style and features.
- The S1 Pro gets a claimed distance of 181 kilometers as well as is powered by a 3.97 kWh battery.
- With a fast charger, the S1 Pro can be charged for 75 miles in just 18 minutes and take 6.5 hours for a full charge.
- The electric-powered motor produces a torque of 58Nm.
- Ola S1 pro is equipped with disc brakes at the rear and front.
- Ola S1 pro has Tubeless Tyre and Aluminium Alloy Wheels.
- The OLa S1 pro is currently available in 10 colors – Red, Blue, Yellow, Pink, Black, White, Gray, Beige, Dark Blue, and Dark Gray.
|Battery Capacity||3.97 kWh|
|Charging Time||6.30 Hours|
75 km in 18 min
|Motor Power||8500 W|
|Max Torque||58 Nm|
|Top Speed||115 Kmph|
- Keyless smartphone unlock sensor
- 36-liter boot storage space
- Anti-theft alert
- Has a good navigation system
- Music and phone control feature
Ola S1 Pro Price In India
The ex-showroom price of the Ola S1 Pro in Delhi is 1.10 lakh Rs.
Odysse Hawk Plus
TheOdysse Electric Hawk Plus a stylish appearance premium electric scooter with an impressive driving range from the Odysse Electric lineup.
- Odysse Electric Hawk Plus is powered by a 1800W electric hub motor.
- The electric scooter is fitted with a battery pack that is 2.96 KW. Lithium-ion battery configuration.
- The lithium-ion battery will fully charge in just 4 hours.
- The electric scooter is equipped with a remarkable longer-range offering that can cover 170km in a single full battery charge.
- This is mounted on sleek alloy wheels, with telescopic forks suspension in the front and spring-loaded hydraulic on the back.
- The electric scooter has disc brakes on the front and drums brakes on the rear wheel to enhance safety.
|Battery Capacity||2.96 KW|
|Charging Time||4 hours|
- Twin LED headlights with an LED taillight and LED turn indicators
- Extra-long or comfortable seats
- Passenger backrest
- Tubeless tyres
- Digital instrument cluster
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Anti-theft lock
- Remote start
Odysse Hawk Plus Price
The top variant Odysse Hawk Plus is priced at Rs. 98,500.
Hero NYX HX Electric Scooter
Hero Electric Nyx HX is the city-speed electric scooter of the Hero electric range. This range of Nyx HX is flexible, modular, and adaptable to meet all needs of the sophisticated buyer.
- The electric scooter designed for urban use with a claimed driving range of 165 km.
- This scooter can reach a top speed is up to 42kmph.
- Hero Electric NYX HX has a lithium-ion battery pack that can produce a maximum motor power of 600-300 W.
- Single battery models’ power comes from 51.2V, and the power of dual batteries is 51.2V*2.
- The battery will take about 4-5 hours to recharge fully.
- Hero NYX HX electronic scooter comes with three years of warranty on the battery and the scooter both.
|Battery Capacity||51.2V/ 30Ah|
|Charging Time||4-5 Hrs|
|Top Speed||42 Kmph|
- Four different levels of smartphones connectivity
- Remote surveillance
- Diagnostics solutions
- Portable battery
- Led headlamp
Hero NYX HX Electric Scooter Price
The cost on the road of the Hero NYX HX (single battery) electric scooter starts at Rs. 67,440. The dual battery version costs Rs. 67,540.
Claimed Range- 160 Km
Okinawa Okhi 90
The OKHI-90 is a high-speed electric scooter made by Okinawa Autotech, which also happens to be the company’s most popular product. It is equipped with unique and exciting features. Also the OKHI-90 is an impressive in terms of claims of performance and range.
- The OKHI-90 is powered by a lithium-ion 72V50AH battery that can charge quickly and has a driving range of 160km.
- The mid-mounted battery can accelerate to 85-90kmph when in sports mode.
- The Eco mode it’s suitable for speeds of 55-60kmph.
- To handle rough Indian roads, Okinawa has included 16 inches large alloy wheels at both ends.
- It also has a significantly longer suspension of travel at the rear and front and has a ground clearance of 175mm.
- Braking is handled by a single disc on both ends and a combined brake system.
|Charging Time||3-4 Hrs|
|Top Speed||90 Kmph|
Okinawa has fitted the scooter with most of the essential features such as,
- An instrument cluster
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Notifications and call alerts
- Speed alerts
- An inbuilt navigation system
Okinawa Okhi 90 Price In India
Okinawa OKHI-90 is priced at 1,21 886 (post-Fame II subsidy), which is slightly less than the state-wide subsidy according to the region where you purchase the scooter.
In this article, we’ve provided information on the most popular electric scooters, which offers Best Mileage Electric Scooter In India. However, many new electric bikes and scooters are expected to be introduced in 2022. So, you can expect some changes in 2022.
All informations contained in this article was taken through the official website. Hopefully, this article will be helpful to you in choosing your electric scooter.